Black pepper is the name that comes in the list of the most widely used spices on the earth, not only as a flavoring agent but also for a variety of other purposes that is beneficial for healthy skin, hair and life. You must have experienced the use of the pepper oil for many possible benefits such as relief from pains, lowering the cholesterol level, as a detoxifying agent, and many more. That is why; black pepper spice oil has gained the same popularity like that of the parent spice.
If you are new in the aisles of using essential oils or natural oils, then this guide based on the black pepper uses, properties, preventions, and precautions are going to be the best spot to have the valid information about the oil. We have answered some of the most common questions about this oil so that you can add this oil to your list without having any doubt in mind.
So, let us dive into the source of information:
About Black Pepper Oil
The best way to start the guide is by knowing the basic physical and chemical properties of the oil. So, let us get started:
- Name: Black pepper spice oil
- Botanical Name: Piper Nigrum
- Origin: India, Malaysia, Madagascar, China, and Indonesia
- Source of Extraction: Fruit (Peppercorns)
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Color: Colorless to bluish green liquid
- Odor: Spicy, hot, and woody aroma
- Consistency: Thin
- Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
Properties of Black Pepper Oil
- Anti-inflammatory Properties
- Antispasmodic Properties
- Antiviral Properties
- Anti-bacterial Properties
- Antioxidative Properties
Black Pepper Oil Uses and Benefits
The next important thing that comes in mind is the benefits of black pepper essential oil and this oil is serving humans from the past many years with its amazing medicinal properties. Some of the best and most known points describing what is black pepper spice oil good for are listed below separated in three different categories: Health, hair, and skin.
Black Pepper Oil Health Benefits
- Black Pepper Essential Oil stimulates the entire digestive system.
- Works to reduce joint and muscle ache.
- It can treat and cure stubborn infection.
- It has shown to relieve the negative effects of the mind.
- Famous for having ‘bio-transformative’ effects.
- Normalize blood pressure and helps in improving glucose tolerance levels in the body.
- Works as a relaxing massage blend.
Black Pepper Oil for Hair
- Treats dandruff.
- Revitalize the hair.
- Promotes hair growth on the bald scalp.
- Provide strength and protection to the hair.
- Blend with coconut oil makes hair stronger.
- This oil also reduces hair fall.
- Adds shine and prevents hair from drying out or becoming oilier.
Black Pepper Oil for Skin
- Black Pepper Essential Oil is an effective skin-purifier.
- Fights free radicals that harm your skin and hence reduces the signs of premature aging.
- One can also use black pepper essential oil for young living and more youthful skin.
- Boost blood circulation and improve blood flow in the skin.
- Flush toxins and excess fluids away to improve skin radiance.
- Fight Wrinkles and crow’s Feet
- Best dead skin exfoliator.
Black Pepper Oil Blends Well With?
Black Pepper Oil blends well with the following oils for diffusion or for the aromatherapy purpose:
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Clove Essential Oil
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
The carrier oils with which Black Pepper Spice Oil blends well for the perfect topical applications are:
- Coconut Carrier Oil
- Jojoba Carrier Oil
- Almond Carrier Oil
How to Use Black Pepper Spice Oil?
One thing that should be kept in mind while applying this oil is the proper dilution with a carrier oil that can enhance the properties of the oil. Well, there are some ways in which this oil can be used to get prominent results from the oil. Some of the ways are listed below:
It can also be applied topically to on the skin, hair, and other infected areas as a massage oil for its therapeutic benefits.
This oil can also be taken internally by inhaling the oil directly from the bottle.
The aroma of the oil can also be inhaled by using cotton balls dipped in the oil for better and relaxing sleep.
The oil can also be used in a diffuser to fuse the surroundings with the amazing aroma of the oil.
Black Pepper Oil Side Effects
Black Pepper oil generally does not cause any side-effects when properly diluted and diffused. Although, there are some side-effects that can be seen while using this oil. Some of them are listed below:
This oil can cause abortion if taking in large amounts during pregnancy.
Piperine- one of the chemicals found in this oil can excess the flow of bleeding in persons suffering from bleeding disorders.
It is recommended to stop using this oil if you are about to go for any kind of surgery.
Preventive Measures Taken before Using Black Pepper Oil
Black Pepper organic oil or spice oil is very easy to use and shows no negative results. But, then too, it becomes important to know the preventive measures for the better use of the oil. Some of the important points from the same are listed below:
This oil should not be applied in undiluted form or without consulting with any of the professional aromatherapy practitioners.
Do not use this oil internally without any prescription.
For those who are suffering from liver damage or cancer or from any other medical problem should consult a doctor before using the oil.
Pregnant women should not use this oil or if using should take advice from the doctor before using it.
Where to Buy Black Pepper Oil
After going through all the above-mentioned highlighting properties of Black Pepper spice oil, the next thing that hits the mind is the spot from where this oil can be purchased intact with quality and at an affordable price. Now, need not worry and wander anywhere else as we are here to help. Aromaazinternational.com is one of the prominent essential oil manufacturers and suppliers that are offering not only black pepper oil but also black pepper oleoresins and many other oil varieties to the customers.
So, you have all the related information that one should know about the concerned oil. This black pepper spice oil guide is an ultimate information spot for the people who are new in this aisle. So, go through each and every category and get valid information from here.
The guide on Black Pepper spice oil given above is only for the purpose to provide some information to the customers about the particular oil in terms of its properties, uses, side effects, etc. It is recommended to consult the doctor or physician before considering any of the things listed above to avoid the risk of side effects and for better results.